Whether you need a secured wireless network for your home or office, a VPN (virtual private network), or secure remote access to your network while you are on the road, we can help.
By marrying your networking needs with Net Engineers, we will partner with you to determine your business needs for the coming years, offering recommended solutions for your network, or design a completely new one. We will work with you to:
- Design a new network topology from scratch; or upgrade your current network topology
- Plan for your network’s IT needs as your business grows
- Select the most cost-effective and secure way to connect your business to the internet
- Plan for the upgrade or replacement of hardware and software
- Define a strategy for remote access to your network
- Analyze which new technologies will help your business
- Offer security solutions
- Suggest backup solutions
- Optimize cabling in your space
What is network topology and why is it important to your business? It’s the arrangement and relationship of each device and piece equipment and how it all connects and interacts within your network. A strategic network topology will optimize your network for your needs.
We help you secure information that you exchange. We also help you exchange information in the most efficient manner possible, optimizing your system for security and speed based on your usage needs.
Once a course of action is established for your network, you can rely on Net Engineers to help you with the implementation on:
- Server, workstation, and desktop setup
- Existing system upgrades or replacements
- Migration from one operating system to another, email platforms, security, or other software migration
- Large or small scale desktop rollouts
- Troubleshooting difficult problems
If your company is running on a network as most are, Net Engineers will provide proactive ongoing support. Net Engineers is a Managed Service Provider (MSP). An MSP delivers remote support and monitoring, managed virus protection and information backup, and other services. We do the work for you so you don’t have to worry about maintenance or security.
. Ever-changing technology, and general network maintenance require ongoing support. This support can take many forms. At Net Engineer, our proactive support platform includes, but is not limited to:
- Support on Demand—from dashboards, alerts, and specialized tools we can see many potential problems with hardware and software before it disrupts your business
- Scheduled on-site support
- Remote monitoring for faster fixes and identification of problems
Work from Anywhere
Would you like to maintain access to your work when you’re out of the office? Do you need to use a specific program that you have at work but not on your laptop? Then then we can setup remote access for you. With remote access, you’ll simply log in to access your work terminal.
Share quotes more easily and keep them organized. How? With a VPN, we can setup your system so you can share documents and information with your entire team more easily. This means that even though only one employee worked with a client, the entire team can access the information vital to helping that customer. A VPN can be the difference between losing a client because you can’t help them immediately or keeping that client because no matter who they speak with, they know the information that’s vital to their project.
Ask about remote access and a VPN. We’ll walk you through the options and then we can assist with setup.